Kitchen countertops come in a wide range of materials, and each one has a specific cleaning routine. Understanding the best way to clean your materials can help them last a long time.
Regular care goes hand-in-hand with a professional installation. It's the best way to get the lifespan you want and need.
Granite countertops are very durable and come in an array of appearance options. Here are our top cleaning tips:
- Wipe upevery spill as soon as it happens
- Wipe withwarm water and a soft cloth, using dish soap as necessary
- Refrainfrom any cleaner that is chemical-based, abrasive, or acidic
Quartz countertops are an excellent choice for your kitchen. These products are some of the most robust and most durable surfaces available.
It's easy to keep quartz clean and looking great. Consider these cleaning tips:
- Clean upspills and messes at once so they don't dry to the surface
- Spray withwater and dish soap, then wipe with a clean cloth
- You canalso spray window cleaner on these surfaces for a brilliant shine
Visit us for kitchen countertops you'll love
At Wholesale Flooring & Granite, you'll find countertops that match your decor and need. Our team will help you choose the perfect materials from our inventory of products.
We sell granite countertops, quartz, quartzite, and marble. There's perfect material waiting here for your shopping experience.
Upgrade your kitchen countertops today from our showroom in Baton Rouge, LA. Our service areas of Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, Ascension Parish, Baker, LA, and surrounding areas.